СЛОВО — Данашња зачала - Daily Bible reading - Ежедневные Евангельские чтения
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

СЛОВО — Данашња зачала - Daily Bible reading - Ежедневные Евангельские чтения

Форум Православних Хришћана намењен искључиво текстовима из Светог Писма који се читају на богослужењима

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  
Maj 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed
KalendarKalendar
МОЛИТВА ПРЕ ЧИТАЊА СВЕТОГ ПИСМА
Узасјај у срцима нашим, Човекољупче Господе, Твог богопознања нетрулежну светлост, и мисаоне наше отвори очи за разумевање јеванђелске проповеди Твоје, уметни у нас и страх блажених заповести Твојих, да бисмо, сатрвши све похоте телесне, духовно поживели, и благоугађајући Теби све мислили и чинили. Јер си Ти просвећење душа и тела наших, Христе Боже, и Теби славу узносимо, са Беспочетним Твојим Оцем и Свесветим, и Благим, и Животворним Твојим Духом, сада, и увек, и у векове векова. Амин.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Andrei11
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Panagi10
MОЛИТВА ПОСЛЕ ЧИТАЊА СВЕТОГ ПИСМА
Слава Теби, Царе и Господе, Сине Бога живог, удостојившем ме недостојног Божанствена Твоја слова и глас Светог Јеванђеља Твога слушати; овим Твојим владичанским гласом укрепи ме да у покајању ноћ живота овог прођем, од сваког ме напада злобе видљивих и невидљивих непријатеља избављајући; јер си једини силан, и царујеш у векове. Амин.
Подржите нас
Zadnje teme
» Вторник шестый по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Pon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 pm

» Понедельник шестый по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Ned Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

» Неделя шестая по Пасце, о слепом. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Sub Jun 08, 2013 11:57 pm

» Суббота 5-я по Пасхе. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Sub Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

» Пяток 5-й по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Čet Jun 06, 2013 7:22 pm

» Четверток 5-й по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Sre Jun 05, 2013 7:05 pm

» Среда 5-я по Пасхе. Отдание праздника Преполовения Пятидесятницы. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Uto Jun 04, 2013 7:05 pm

» Вторник 5-й по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Saturday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Pon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 pm

statcounter

Fifth Saturday after Pascha

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Tihokapelnik
Admin
Tihokapelnik

Broj poruka : 70
Datum upisa : 04.03.2011

Fifth Saturday after Pascha Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Fifth Saturday after Pascha   Fifth Saturday after Pascha EmptyPet Maj 27, 2011 9:54 pm

LITURGY: Acts 15:35-41

35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also. 36 And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the LORD, and see how they do. 37 And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark. 38 But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work. 39 And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus; 40 And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God. 41 And he went through Syria and Cilicia, confirming the churches.

John 10:27-38

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Fifth Saturday after Pascha Stbarn
And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Fifth Saturday after Pascha
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1