СЛОВО — Данашња зачала - Daily Bible reading - Ежедневные Евангельские чтения
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

СЛОВО — Данашња зачала - Daily Bible reading - Ежедневные Евангельские чтения

Форум Православних Хришћана намењен искључиво текстовима из Светог Писма који се читају на богослужењима

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  
Maj 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed
KalendarKalendar
МОЛИТВА ПРЕ ЧИТАЊА СВЕТОГ ПИСМА
Узасјај у срцима нашим, Човекољупче Господе, Твог богопознања нетрулежну светлост, и мисаоне наше отвори очи за разумевање јеванђелске проповеди Твоје, уметни у нас и страх блажених заповести Твојих, да бисмо, сатрвши све похоте телесне, духовно поживели, и благоугађајући Теби све мислили и чинили. Јер си Ти просвећење душа и тела наших, Христе Боже, и Теби славу узносимо, са Беспочетним Твојим Оцем и Свесветим, и Благим, и Животворним Твојим Духом, сада, и увек, и у векове векова. Амин.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Andrei11
Fifth Monday after Pascha Panagi10
MОЛИТВА ПОСЛЕ ЧИТАЊА СВЕТОГ ПИСМА
Слава Теби, Царе и Господе, Сине Бога живог, удостојившем ме недостојног Божанствена Твоја слова и глас Светог Јеванђеља Твога слушати; овим Твојим владичанским гласом укрепи ме да у покајању ноћ живота овог прођем, од сваког ме напада злобе видљивих и невидљивих непријатеља избављајући; јер си једини силан, и царујеш у векове. Амин.
Подржите нас
Zadnje teme
» Вторник шестый по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Pon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 pm

» Понедельник шестый по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Ned Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

» Неделя шестая по Пасце, о слепом. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Sub Jun 08, 2013 11:57 pm

» Суббота 5-я по Пасхе. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Sub Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

» Пяток 5-й по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Čet Jun 06, 2013 7:22 pm

» Четверток 5-й по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Sre Jun 05, 2013 7:05 pm

» Среда 5-я по Пасхе. Отдание праздника Преполовения Пятидесятницы. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Uto Jun 04, 2013 7:05 pm

» Вторник 5-й по Пасце. ЦСл.
Fifth Monday after Pascha Emptyod Марусєвіч Pon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 pm

statcounter

Fifth Monday after Pascha

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Tihokapelnik
Admin
Tihokapelnik

Broj poruka : 70
Datum upisa : 04.03.2011

Fifth Monday after Pascha Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Fifth Monday after Pascha   Fifth Monday after Pascha EmptyNed Maj 22, 2011 8:58 pm

LITURGY: Acts 12:12-17

12 And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. 13 And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda. 14 And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate. 15 And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel. 16 But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished. 17 But he, beckoning unto them with the hand to hold their peace, declared unto them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, Go shew these things unto James, and to the brethren. And he departed, and went into another place.

John 8:42-51

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. 48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? 49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. 50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. 51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Fifth Monday after Pascha Dormition-1
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Fifth Monday after Pascha
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1